Saturday, October 4, 2008

Completion of a Life Dream!

By no means would I like to make my exit tomorrow, but if I does happen at least I can say that I have finally seen New Kids On The Block live in concert!


I have never seen so many people in one place in my life! I can't believe how excited I got as the lights went down and I was waiting for my first glimpse of the guys that ruled my world for a very large chunk of my adolescent life. I have no idea when I have ever had so much fun or screamed so loud! They were amazing and the crowd was amazing! Words can't explain, but I can't wait to get another opportunity to see them again, and I have already informed Phillip that I will be spending what ever it costs to get my sister and I as close to the front as possible!!!!


SOOOO glad you guys are back!

1 comment:

Friedlings said...

Funny! NKOTB ruled my little sister's life too. We shared a room and I had to suffer through their faces on bedsheets for a number of years. :)

Sounds like a fun concert. Gosh, I haven't been to a real non-kid concert in SO many years. *sigh*

Congrats on your accomplishment.

Randi in NJ
Mom to 5
Sister to a fellow fan