Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One More To Go

Tomorrow is the day that I have been looking forward to for 4 years. Tomorrow when I leave Waynesboro hospital I will officially be done with rotations forever. It is very exciting but also scary knowing that my life as a student is almost over and the real world is tapping on my door.
I guess if I ever become nostalgic I should just look at my student loans and that should take care of that!
As good as it will feel tomorrow, I can't imagine how I will feel when I am done with those two little test that will make these four years actually mean something!
Just as a side note, Monday will be the 11th anniversary of the first day that I walked into the pharmacy at Kmart and began my pharmacy career. If I remember correctly, Dave had red hair back then! Maybe it was working with me that turned it white......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, looking at your student loans will bring it all back pretty quickly! But it's also the best feeling knowing you don't have to go to school the next day :)

The Miller Family said...

I prefer not to think about the loans part . . . at least Jennifer has decided to pay mine for me :)