Thursday, March 20, 2008

That Amazing Clevinger Clan

Yes today was my last day and it was wonderful and all...but on to even more exciting news!


One of my friends from pharmacy school, Lindsey and her husband Cortney recently adopted an adorable baby from Ethiopia, but evidently having a new baby, a new job, and newly built house was just not enough to keep her busy! I just read on her blog that they have gotten the go ahead to adopt an 8 year old girl that they met while they were in Ethiopia! I knew when I read the first sentence of the blog that she was about to make a big announcement. I could not be happier for this amazing family! Most importantly I could not be happier for Pacey! Pacey is their black lab, and I am sure that Lindsey is giving him lots of love and attention, but I think he will be thrilled to have this little girl to run around with!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY!! My little sis has a blog too!! I love checkin these things. Congrats on finishing rotations!! Lance's last day is tomorrow. Have you gotten any job offers?? I miss you!!

Leah Reeves said...

Cute cute labs. Are you adopting from Ethiopia? I found you blog through the Clevinger's blog