Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ready For Vacation!

It's not that I haven't had anything to post about, I have just been lazy!

In the past few weeks we have shown the house several times and to several people more than once. I think that is a good sign even if I am not expecting miracles. So far we have had no negative comments which has surprised me. I really expected to hear that people thought the carpet should be replaced or they didn't like the paint in the guest bedroom. I think the only reason we haven't heard about the paint is because it works with the current decor. If the room was empty, people might wonder why we decided that pink was a wise decision.....

The dogs are fast asleep right now. I don't think they even care that it is almost dinner time! Martha and I took them to Harpers Ferry National Park for a hike while people were looking at the house. She was my lifesaver today! The other day when I had to take the dogs out of the house for a showing I was getting Bailey out of the car and hurt my back. He looks smaller than Sadie, but he is solid muscle and heavy! Anyway, there is no way I could have gotten the dogs in and out of the car without her today! I am going to miss my Martha so much when we move!!!!!!

I was able to get a cute pic of us!

Hopefully I will be able to move easier tomorrow since I have to pack for our cruise and I really need to mow the lawn and pull some weeds in the front of the house!

Sadie is now awake and is asking for dinner, so I should end this now and go take care of her majesty!

No comments: