Monday, May 5, 2008

The Countdown.....

The big day is almost here! Only 3 days of VERY LONG reviews away then hooding and graduation! I did decide to skip the 4 hour law review that is taking place at this moment. I feel for all of my friend who a currently wishing they could drill a hole in their head (Nancy!). A few people convinced me that listening to her go over VA law would confuse me with KY law and we just can't have that.

I did do something productive with the time, I mowed the grass, and I am getting ready to start working on some calculations. That always puts me in a wonderful mood......

I leave you with a few pictures of Phollies 2008 and our class cookout at Dr. Lizer's lake house! I love my friends and am going to miss them sooooooo much!


Nancy and Kenzie
Me and Martha
Dr. Stolte, Jessica, and Jarred


Jim, Vance, Lori, Alaska, and Jocelyn


Jessica and Sarah

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey! I can't wait to see you in 3 days!!!