Friday, May 23, 2008

Goodbye Timeclocks!

Today was (hopefully) the last day that I will ever have to punch a time clock! Starting June 1st I will be a Graduate Intern on salary!
Today will also be our last trip to Kobe! I am going to miss that food sooooooo much! I never get tired of it.
Our "official" closing date is Tuesday @4. I say official, but our underwriter has not yet gotten all the paper work finished. They called today and wanted me to set up a salary key. I had no idea what that was and neither did they. But several emails and 20 phone calls later I got the number. I don't even think that it will give them the information that they will need. They want to be able to confirm my graduate intern salary but I think it will only give them my current salary until Kmart changes it in the computer around June 1st. I have already told my sister that we may be bringing a moving truck to her house and moving in with them if something happens at the closing!
Let the packing begin!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY!! Sounds like things are moving right along for you guys! Where did the time go?? When did we grow up? Haha! So you like our dogs?? I am new to caring for big dogs so I hope I do it right! They are going to the vet today so it will be interesting seeing as how they don't know their names yet....or what no, come, stop, etc means hahaha! Talk to ya soon!

Unknown said...

We need a new post! It's been since MAY since you blogged about anything....how is the working world treating you?!